Long Paragraph For Best Friend
Most people love the feeling of having a best friend.
There is nothing more satisfying than the bond you share with someone who shares your same passions, who encourages you to follow your dreams, and who always sticks around when times get tough.
You might be thinking, why would I need to write a best friend paragraph? Well, you might not.
But what if…what if you do? You never know when such an occasion might arise.
Life is full of curveballs and best friend paragraphs can be the difference between life and death! Or maybe just winning your first date.
If you want a really good best friend paragraph, then you want to use colourful adjectives.
Your best friend deserves a paragraph of their own, and these are the best sentences for it.
Top 70+ Long Paragraph For Best Friend
1. When I look at you, I see a person that has done so much for me. You were there when I had nobody else to turn to. You were there when my world was upside down and made it feel whole again.
2. You are always there for me when I’m in need of a friend. You listen to my problems and respond like you know exactly how I’m feeling. When I say that you are my best friend, I really mean it.
3. I owe you so much, but it won’t be enough to repay all that you have done for me. A simple “thank you” just doesn’t seem to cut it. You are more than just a friend, and that is the truest statement of them all. Thank you for being there for me, always!
4. When we met, we became best friends and never looked back on that day. We formed an unbreakable bond that cannot be compared to any other friends out there. Thank you for being such a great friend!
5. Whenever life gives me lemons, I know I can squeeze them into lemonade with your help. Whenever things get tough, I know you will be there because you have been through thick and thin with me already.
6. You are my best friend, the one who laughs at me, who makes me laugh and who makes me realize that life is not so bad. You have made my life bearable. I could not imagine living without you in this world. You are my best friend and I love you very much. Thanks for being in my life!
7. Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better. They are the people that love you for who you are and never try to change you. They are the ones who will help you succeed, yet be there to celebrate your failures with you.
8. I know I don’t tell you this enough, but I appreciate everything that you do for me and I love being a part of your life. I hope to have our friendship last a lifetime and no matter what happens in our relationship status or our circumstances, I will always be there for you! Thanks for making my world a better place!
9. If there was ever any doubt in my mind that we would be best friends for life, it was gone the moment I met you. You were so different from other people and had such a good heart. You accepted me for who I was and never tried to change me or make me feel bad about myself. You made me feel special and wanted me to succeed in everything I did. You were always there when times got tough and helped pull me through them.
10. I could search my whole life through and through and never find another friend like you. You’re the closest to my heart, the dearest to me. You’re my best friend.
11. You’re the peanut butter to my jelly!
12. You’ll be the last person I’ll kiss at night and the first person I will kiss in the morning.
13. Friends like you light up my life!
14. There is no friend like a sister…in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
15. There’s no buddy like a brother!
16. Best friends forever because you already know too much!
17. Best friends are the people you turn to when you need to talk or if you simply want to laugh. They are the first people you go to during happy and sad times. They are always there for us no matter what. However, it is not always easy to express how much they mean to us.
18. Your best friend is a special person who knows more about you than anyone else. They’re someone you turn to when you need support, understanding, or someone to give you a good kick. Send this message to thank them for being there!
19. You’re one of the few people I can count on to lift me up when I’m down.
20. I don’t need to tell you that you are my best friend because you already know it. However, what I do want to tell you is that thank God for giving me such a wonderful person as you are. You rock, my friend!
21. You’re special to me in every way, I’ll always care for you; I appreciate all that you do for me
22. You’re a lifesaver when everything goes wrong; you’ve been there for me when no one else was around. You are a true friend, you’re my confidante, my go-to person in times of trouble. I know that our friendship will last forever, I couldn’t have a better friend than you!
23. I will always remember the first day we met. We were both nervous, but within minutes we were talking like old friends. I guess it was meant to be. Since then, our friendship has kept on growing and I have come to love you more and more each day. You are my best friend and my partner in crime.
24. I can’t even remember what life was like before we became friends. You have been there through all the important moments of my life and have always given me your best advice when I needed it the most. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me!
25. You are my dearest friend, the person I always turn to with my heart and soul. You are always there for me, ready to offer an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. I want to tell you how much I appreciate this special bond between us.
26. My best friend is the whole world to me. She has seen me at my best and at my worst, and she still loves me anyway. I love you, bestie!
27. You are my best friend. You are the first person I call when something happens in my life, be it good or bad. You’re the one person I know will always be honest with me. When I need advice, you’re the one I ask because you’ve never let me down.
28. You might not be my family by blood, but you are my family of the heart. You are the person I can say anything to and not worry about being judged or made fun of because you love me for all that I am.
29. I want to thank you for being there for me and for always having my back. There are so many times where I think, “If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have this in my life” or “I wouldn’t be as happy as I am today if it weren’t for you.” There are so many great memories that we have shared together and so many more to come.
30. We hope these short paragraphs about friends help you find just the right words to let your BFF know how much she means to you!
31. I just wanted to say thank you for being such a good friend. You are always there for me, ready to lend an ear when I need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
32. I don’t know what I’d do without you by my side, and I never want to find out!
33. You may not be my blood sister, but you are definitely my sister from another mister.
34. I can’t believe we’ve been friends all these years! Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin.
35. Who needs a superhero when they have a best friend? They’re the real hero of the day.
36. When it comes to best friends, you’re the Beyonce to my Solange Knowles.
37. We complete each other’s sentences and read each other’s minds like nobody else in this world can!
38. Whenever something goes wrong, I know I can turn to you because you will fix everything without fail!
39. If our friendship was a legal contract, it would be just five words: “I’ll be there for you.” (Thanks, Rembrandts!)
40. Your presence in my life makes me feel like I’m on top of the world.
I hope you know that.
41. You are the best friend ever. Thanks for your loyalty and honesty. I would be lost without you. You have been such great support for me. Thank you for everything that you do for me. You deserve the world, but I am just one girl. You are my rock when I am falling apart and hold me together when I fall apart. I love you so much!
42. You know that I’ll always be there for you, and I know that you’ll always be there for me. So when something good happens to you, just remember: there’s someone whose day will be made even better just by hearing about it.
43. The world might change and life might change, but our friendship will never change. I will always cherish it!
44. It’s been a long time since the day we first met each other, but it feels like yesterday. I still remember how we used to play all day long and we were still tired at night. Lol! It’s true that friends come and go but our friendship has never changed over the years. You’re still my best friend because you’re not just my friend, you are my life! It is impossible to find my best friend from the millions of people who live in this world. Thank God for making me meet you!
45. I love talking to you about anything because I know that your ears will listen to me without judging me at all. It means a lot to me to have a friend like you in my life who can just listen and not judge! You are such an amazing person with so much love in your heart.
46. In the short list of things I’m truly grateful for, you’re on there. You’re on that list because you give me a safe place to be myself and because you make me laugh until my stomach hurts. You’re on there because when I need someone to talk to about the small stuff and the big stuff, you’re always there. You’re on that list because you understand me in a way that nobody else does (even though we are so different). Thanks for being my best friend!
47. It’s not that you are my best friend, it’s more like I am your biggest fan. I am here for you whenever you need someone to listen to or give advice. You will never be alone as long as I am here. My shoulder is always available for you to cry on. I can’t wait for all of the amazing moments we have ahead of us in the future. You are truly the best friend anyone can have!
48. You know my secrets and weaknesses and love me anyway, you help me be a better person, and make me laugh even when I don’t want to smile. Thank you for being such an amazing friend!
49. It feels great when someone says “I Miss Your Face” but it feels awesome when you know that someone means it too. Thanks for being that special someone.
50. I would be lost in this world without a best friend like you! You are the brightest light in my life, and no matter where we go or what we do, I know it will always be fun as long as we are together!
51. I’m here for you anytime you need me. My shoulder is always available for you to cry on. I can’t wait for all of the amazing moments we have ahead of us in the future. You are truly the best friend anyone can have!
52. You are one of the most amazing people I’ve ever known. Whether I need help and advice or just someone to talk to, you are always there for me and never fail to make me smile. You know all my secrets and weaknesses and love me anyway, you help me become a better person, and make me laugh even if I don’t want to smile. Thank you for being such an incredible friend!
53. I love having you as my BFF! We’ve made so many great memories together, and I can’t wait to create even more! Thank you for always being by my side throughout everything. You are the best friend anyone could ask for.
54. Having you as my best friend is a joy! We’ve created so many great memories together that I can’t wait to make even more in the future. Thanks for always being there for me. You are truly one of a kind, and I am so grateful to have you in my life!
55. As you know, it’s hard to find a friend like you. I hope your day is filled with the sweetest of moments and that life treats you in the kindest of ways.
56. Here’s to all the fun and crazy times we’ve shared. I can’t wait for many more! You are an amazing friend, and I can count on you in any situation.
57. Love you so much!!! You’re the best friend in history and I’m so glad to have someone like you by my side!
58. You are one of the most special people in this world and I will always love you with all of my heart. Thanks for being there for me and making me smile every single day. You are truly amazing, best friend!
59. Best friend, there are no words I can use to express how much you mean to me. You are one of the most special people in my life, and I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for being there for me every single day.
60. I have to admit, I’m not the easiest person to get along with. You put up with all of my little quirks and truly accept me for who I am. It’s a rare quality in anyone’s life and I guess this is just one more way that we are best friends.
61. She is my best friend, we share everything together, she knows me better than I know myself, she always has my back and I got hers. She is everything that matters to me, and I love her with all my heart. We have so many memories together.
62. I could never get tired of you because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will always love you like there is no tomorrow because you are a wonderful friend who deserves the best things in life.
63. You are not just my friend. You are like a sister. The one I never had or the one who got lost along the way. Maybe it is because we have so much in common or maybe it is because we understand each other so well. Who knows? All that matters is that I am glad to have found you and I will be your friend till the end of time.
64. I do not know where I would be without you as my best friend. You are always there for me when times get rough and even at times when they are not. Thank you for being such a great friend even when it was not convenient for you at that time. Your friendship means so much to me and I appreciate having such a loyal friend by my side at all times.
65. I don’t even know what it would take for me not to love you. You have always been there for me, sticking up for me, making sure I’m okay. Your kindness and your heart is what makes you so amazing. I hope that we can stay best friends forever and ever. I can’t thank you enough for being mine.
66. When I think of you, it makes me smile because you are such an amazing person. You make everything easier to handle and bearable for me. You are funny, kind, caring and simply the most beautiful person I know inside and out. My life would be so boring without your jokes, crazy ideas and all the fun times we share together!
67. I haven’t known you long but in this short time span you have become my best friend, someone I can talk to about anything. The bond we share has built up over the years. You have been there for me through thick and thin, when others have bailed out of my life leaving me alone in the dark with only my shadow to keep me company. But with you by my side at every moment when others have left, you have accepted my flaws as if they were your own.
70. You’re my dearest friend, the person I always turn to with my heart and soul. You’re always there for me, ready to offer an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold or a heart to feel and that means the world to me I’ll be there beside you through both the good times and the bad times. Nothing can change our friendship!
71. I’m here for you as you’ve been there for me, and I love you more than anyone in this world!
72. You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.